Monday, August 8, 2011

PARIS HILTON IS NOT PREGNANT

(Googelnews.com) Following rumors that Paris Hilton was in the "sweet sleep", the famous heiress showed her slim body, without the "belly" with which he was photographed earlier this year. Apparently, the abdomen was prominent with that portrayed in the past was just the result of having gained a few kilos. Paris now sports a slim figure, after undergoing diet and exercise. "I've been training and eating healthier and I feel great," he said. "I've been doing Pilates and cardio at the gym to help keep my body toned," the blonde magazine Now. The images were taken on the beaches of Malibu, California, before traveling to St Tropez celebrity to enjoy your vacation. "I feel really good right now and am very happy (...) I'm having a great summer," said the blonde.

No comments:

Post a Comment