Wednesday, September 21, 2011

THALÍA APPEARS FOR THE FIRST TIME WITH YOUR SON MATTHEW ALEXANDER

(globovision.com) Thalia Mexican singer first appeared with his son Matthew Alexander on the cover of the Spanish magazine Hola. "It's a wonderful baby, fun, smiling and wide awake. I've never been so madly in love with a man, "he said. The couple's second child was born a month after the unexpected death of the artist's mother, so she says, "I know that my son was born gladiator, because his first battle against pain, against anxiety and loss of lived in my belly in the last month of pregnancy with the death of my mother, "he said. Sabrina, the other daughter of the singer is four and is delighted to have her brother home. "Sabrina is very good sister kisses him, hugs him, tells stories ... and not jealous, not at all". The actress also the saga of "the Marias" does not rule out having another baby soon.

Mabel blogger commentary: "To me it seems this little lot to his sister Sabrina"

No comments:

Post a Comment