Friday, January 6, 2012

EXCESS DRUGS IN A FORMER DISNEY STAR

(googlenews.com) The actress and singer, who had to move away from public life recently for bipolar disorder and an eating disorder, announced that he had even more problems. "I will not lie. I was self-medicating. I was doing things like drinking and drugs, as many teenagers do to ease the pain. I do not drink, do not do drugs, do not throw up after my meals, I do not starve. There there is nothing that makes me feel ashamed, "he told the American publication. Lovato, 19, said his relationship with Cyrus was bad and had "discussions horrendous." "No matter how many times we fight, we are always in the life of another. We are very hard head, so when we argue, is brutal, as a" never again be friends! ', But two days later we are saying' you I love and miss you! '"he said. Demi also said that Selena Gomez has a very good friendship, "no fighting" because the girlfriend of Justin Bieber is a person who "does not like confrontations."

No comments:

Post a Comment