Thursday, October 11, 2012

SUCCESS HERE WE GO!!


Dear friends already know that this page is not to talk about politics but the heart asks me to write.
For months I made clear by the social network twitter (@chismoseando) I am progressive, that is, I agree with Henrique Carpiles Radonski  for professing my same values ​​of justice progress, honesty and education.

For months I saw this leader left the soul in every street, town, state house and a country named for the woman is always in need.
Before election day was not unusual to see people on the streets happier alone compared to Christmas Day or the day December 31 showing that we were all together, ready and prepared to go to a party.

On the day we made our tails despite the delay, it was hot, but no matter, we laughed, we sang and we voted early because that is the people of Venezuela is cheerful, brave, feisty and encouragement.
At night we favored the outcome, Henrique wrote to all and with a bravery rarely seen recently invited us to move forward with the phrase "I lost  you  don’t lost " this leader is magnified in the eyes of all which we saw, however unavoidable sadness invaded us all, it was not easy to go out that Monday October 8, the desolate streets and offices all with long faces, the enthusiasm we had put in intensive care.

But Henrique with an extraordinary team of people began to talk to the people beaten, and slowly I began to see how their words of encouragement and their analysis made us see that it was just a bump in the road we should take the bus and mounted strong push if necessary to reach the goal.
On Tuesday 09 October in my office everyone had a different face in their eyes that read "yes lost but I am here and I will continue fighting." Took us 24 hours to take away the sadness and think about the next bus stop.

The challenge?! continue uniting more people to follow the path of progress, progressive and not leave the bus as opposed to help us bring it to its goal.
At the end of experienced things I thank God for being in Venezuela.

I have faith, I have hope, I think people are clear and remains clear and united opposition!

Success here we go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment