Wednesday, March 7, 2012

EXCLUSIVE HELLO!: NICOLAS VALLEJO-NAGERA ANNOUNCES SEPARATION OF PAULINA RUBIO

"It was a decision of the two, although I may have been stronger at the time of carrying out". Rumors of marital crisis hovered over their heads for some months, however it was not until now that Nicolas Vallejo-Nagera has settled the issue exclusively announcing his separation from Paulina Rubio after nearly five years of marriage. Hurt and love, as is clear from his words, Nicolas has told us in his interview sincere the motives which led them to take this hard and difficult decision. "I've done everything and more to remedy the situation. And when I say everything, that's all. I sacrificed what they had in my life in this relationship. So even though I am bad, I'm comfortable knowing that I could do more" confessed in the pages of HELLO! Vallejo-Nagera. Using separate lives since last November and then to turn around again and again to his marriage to try to solve all that failed, Nicholas confessed in the pages of our magazine: "I do not reproach anything to Pauline, but I would have liked I would have done more to save our marriage. I have a feeling that there is no going back. " With a child together and stating categorically that there has been another Nicolas explains: "It's been very tough month, probably the saddest of my life, I am convinced that she has not been easy either." With a huge sense of emptiness, filled largely by his son and started without any formalities of time, Nicolas speaks as if he still continue in love with Pauline. "Paulina is the love of my life. With it I had the best thing that ever happened to our son, and I have lived the happiest moments. I will always be grateful." In a modest background, as he points out of respect for his wife, Nicholas has opened its heart, a heart that now it is cared for and recover from one of the most common diseases in the world, heartbreak.

No comments:

Post a Comment