Wednesday, March 21, 2012

RICKY MARTIN POSA FOR THE FIRST TIME WITH YOUR CHILDREN AND YOUR PARTNER

(Globovision.com) Ricky Martin has posed for the first time with her twins Matteo and Valentino and Carlos, her partner of four years ago, for an interview with the Spanish edition of Vanity Fair, announced today the release. The Puerto Rican singer, who won the Spanish national for four months, spoke in an interview on the Spanish law of gay marriage, which is pending an appeal to the Constitutional Court, claiming that "" if touched "this legislation," Now, as Spanish citizen, I rise and I would join my community. "Publicly acknowledging his homosexuality in 2010, Ricky Martin (San Juan, Puerto Rico, 1971) also speaks of their relationship:" I have slept with women and I loved them and I felt wonderful things. I do not regret my relationships. They taught me a lot, men and women. "The artist, who soon returned to Broadway in the musical" Evita ", talks about his relationship with his partner, Carlos, with whom he claims to have lived through" so cute. Of complicity, of understanding and, simultaneously, a freedom ... ". In the interview, included in the April issue of Vanity Fair, explains how to chose the egg donor for their children and rejects the term "surrogate". "I saw the picture and I said, 'Who is this woman so angelic, so transparent?. I hired a belly. This expression is used by fundamentalist conservatives. I borrowed a womb. Not paid for it, "says the singer, who admits:" I would give life to the woman who helped me bring my children into the world. "Ricky Martin, who began his ascent in the music from the album release of" A Half Life ", has been recognized throughout his career with a Grammy Award and Latin Grammy.

No comments:

Post a Comment