Saturday, April 16, 2011

BEYONCÉ FIRED HIS FATHER AS MANAGER

(Lapatilla.com) On March 30 it was learned that both Beyonce and her father say the decision was mutual and that saved a lot of respect. Matthew Knowles will continue to lead the company that publishes the records of his daughter. "It will always be my father and love him very much. I am very grateful for everything you taught me. I grew up watching him and my mother ran their own business. Entrepreneurs are tireless, and I will follow his footsteps, "the singer said in a statement. For his part, Knowles said, "will continue to continue to support my little, even out of the business. I am very proud of who she is. " Beyoncé's father managed the professional fate of her daughter since the artist was the flag of the group Destiny's Child, in the 90s. Apparently there is a poor relationship between, and Knowles also has done work with her daughter deserves all the credit professional. Got placed strategically in the music industry-black fruit of this is his 16 Grammy awards, and film. In the latter category his compelling performance in the movie Dreamgirls was a blockbuster, but rather Obsessed. In addition Knowles was the instigator of his solo career outside the DC group, "formed by Kelly Rowland, Michelle Williams and Beyoncé's own-who launched to fame. However, the former manager of Beyoncé continue working in your company Music World Entertainment, which publishes the records of his daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment