Monday, April 25, 2011

DIANA IS UNIQUE IN THE HEART OF THE PEOPEL

(Gossiping) Missing just days for Kate and William marriage, I have seen various media have tried to make a comparison between Kate and Diana saying it may be her successor. And though I try not to argue on this page really unfair to me like this. Diana is irreplaceable Why? For authenticity, the love of the people was spontaneous to her, no one sought nor imposed it look like anyone. Kate is younger and has its own life experiences. Her works and responsibility is to win the affection of her subjects, making Williams happy and be a good sovereign, but being herself, not looking for patterns to be compared. It's okay if Kate wants to express her admiration for Diana that I think is very noble, but to be honest in order to find no sympathy be at the expense of the image of Diana, who managed to be the "Queen of Hearts" by herself. What I hope Kate is that she write a new page in the English monarchy. So, from this rostrum I would like to clarify our position that Kate will never be Diana and Diana is unique. Otherwise we wish the couple much happiness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment